Tuesday 1 March 2011

About Me

Hello People,

Stevie here...

Starting the brand new blog which is totally created for my brand new unit on Web Application or Web 2.0 or Social Technology. Welcome to another round of blogging unit for Me ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

A quick introduction of myself...

I am Steve, currently a postgraduate surviving thru the last semester. My major is Information Technology in Digital Environment, anything that's realated to gadgets or social networking will be my most prefered areas. I am now working on a research of "Measuring the Value of Mobile App". For more information about myself you can have a look at my site: www.stevemaxis.com

According to Jason first lecture, this unit is going to be Virtual Class and mostly talking about Social technology with impact of business or government or to the entire society. so I hope that with this new beginning for this blog will enhance my knowledge for the social technology, and it will really helps with my research too.

Cheers
Stevie

No comments:

Post a Comment